The Important Modules Are:
- Module 1 – HR Generalist & Legal Compliance
- Module 2 – Recruitment & Selections
- Module 3 – Training & Development
- Module 4 – Organizational Development
- Module 5 – HR Policy
- Module 6 – Business HR,
- Module 7 – ESI Act & PF Act
- Module 8 – Disciplinary Action/Termination/Misconduct
- Module 9 – Factory Act
- Module 10 – Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition)
- Module 11 – Payroll Processing
- Module 12 – Special Hr Interview Guidance Program
- Module 13 – Interview’s Session
WHY LEARN HR TRAINING
HR has one of the most challenging and rewarding job profiles in any professional organization, which is why many candidates pursue a career in the field. There are many other reasons which will tell you about HR which are as follows:
- It is one of the highest-paid jobs in any professional organization where candidates can earn higher incomes than their peers which is one of the most obvious reasons for learning HR.
- You will be in a situation where you can influence employees by providing training and development, identifying the need to improve employees, resolving their issues, and presenting them with a safe and secure work environment that is Can make a difference in productivity and performance. Of the workplace.
- There are many other job profiles that you can do even after acquiring skills in HR Generalist including HR Assistant, HR Administrator, Training Officer, HR Officer, HR Manager, Recruitment Coordinator, etc., all of whom are highly paid and important jobs. Are in the profile. A big enterprise.
- You will work with a large group of people with incredible skills and expertise that will allow you to learn more in your career and gain many growth opportunities.
- The scope of the HR Training Course is incredibly bright in the current commercial market as they can demonstrate a large set of fluent business. This will help them enjoy job security.
- As an HR, you have to gain respect and recognition from employees and your employer which in itself is a benefit.
HR TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVE:
- Strong formation of fundamental concepts in human resources and its departments
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of an HR professional
- Know the recruitment processes: screening, shortlisting, interview scheduling, job analysis, and posting
- Understand the concepts and modes of staff management, payroll, and employee hiring
- Orientation in Competence, Epping, Performance Management Systems, Policy Formation, and Swot Analysis
- Know labor laws and understand the need
- Compliance and OH & S
- A special module on the interview:
- How to prepare a professional resume
- Learn to conduct an interview
- Know how to face the interview
- Must be sufficiently competent to prepare interview questions
- Know how to handle and manage a GD session
- Learning HR Analytics and Generalist about HR
- Improving interview skills, soft and communication skills as well
Reasons to Choose SIPL Training for HR Training in Lucknow
- HR Practical Training in Lucknow is designed according to the current market.
- Offer the best HR Training and placement in Lucknow with well-defined training modules.
- Facilitate regular, weekend, Alternate, and customized HR Practical Training in Lucknow.
- We are the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers in Lucknow with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Fully Equipped Smart classrooms with projectors, Live Project, Wi-Fi connectivity,
- Free of Cost PD sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions(Technical and HR).
- Hostel Facilities are available at Rs 2,500 to 5,500/month for HR Training in Lucknow students.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Free Extra Time Slots for Practicals (Unlimited).
- The ability to retake the class at no charge (1 Year Membership Free).
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
SIPL TRAINING HR TRAINING TRAINERS ARE:
- Are truly experts and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach(spend time working on the real-world industry).
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized Organizations.
- Are certified Professionals with 5-15 years of experience.